Prior to moving:
- Remove all water and air from any water or air bed system and verify baffle and chamber integrity.
- Inventory and check for any pre-existing faults are mechanical failures with adjustable beds prior to disassembly.
- Inspect for cracks or damage of all bed frames to insure safety and integrity.
- Disconnect and properly secure any mechanical features and components for transit.
- Diagram, label, and provide photos of all bed disassembly information to assist in reassembly.
- Pack all small parts into a parts box clearly marked for easy identification.
- Notify customer of any bed deficiencies if found and have a solution for reassembly at destination.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Verify the integrity of set up location.
- Assemble beds to all safety specifications and manufacturer default settings.
- Fill all water bladders and air chambers to their proper levels and check for leaks and pressure.
- Install, level and test all mechanical components and heating elements.
- Document and notify shipper immediately of any missing hardware or damage.
- Cribs and beds will not be reassembled if connection or integrity is unsafe or may harm others.
- Headboard & Footboards
- Canopy Beds
- Four Post Beds
- Bunk Beds
- Captains Beds
- Air Beds
- Platform Beds
- Water Beds
- Pier Group Beds
- Murphy Beds
- Light Bridges
- Adjustable Beds
- Select Comfort & Sleep Number Beds
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.