Prior to moving:
- Inventory and document the proper working condition of clock.
- Discuss any concerns with the shipper before service is rendered.
- Properly block chimes, wind cables and spools; and tie down hammers and secure crutches.
- Remove all loose spindles and glass windows or shelves from clock.
- Properly remove, wrap, and label each weight from clock.
- Package pendulums and secure them in their proper containers for transit.
- Prominently mark a parts box with all instructions and items needed for reassembly of clock at destination.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Verify the condition of clock and proper placement for set up.
- Confirm a suitable location for optimal operation.
- Remove all bracing and packaging materials, hang weights, set beat, and level time piece.
- Test chime mode and timing.
- Advise and educate shipper on proper operation and clock maintenance.
- Clock cleaning services are available upon request.
- Grandfather Clocks
- Wall Clocks
- Cuckoo Clocks
- Grandmother Clocks
- Tubular Chime Clocks
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.