Prior to moving:
- Survey the area of disconnection of all audio/visual equipment, computer station or home theater systems.
- Discuss with the customer of any specific racks, mounting brackets, wires or items that may need disconnecting.
- Inventory, diagram, and label the working condition of each component or piece.
- Note any probable needs on the service order to facilitate a prompt and efficient reassembly.
- Label and pack all small items and loose parts in a prominently marked parts box.
- Disconnect and fill all exterior holes from a Satellite Dish or antenna for building integrity.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Discuss in detail with customer about exact requirements for install.
- Unpack and work with customer to obtain a basic working setup.
- Quote and manage a custom installation upon request, or any hidden wiring applications with a professional audio-visual company.
- Work with local satellite and cable companies to ensure a proper installation of existing equipment.
- Test functionality of all components and hardware upon final assembly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Satellite Dishes
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Home Theaters
- Computers & Wi-Fi
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.