Flat Panel TVs
Flat Panel TV Services
Prior to moving:
- Test and document working condition of TV.
- Inventory and diagram all components, TV mount and/or wall connections prior to disconnection.
- Box or crate TV according to the service order designation.
- Label TV carton or crate with directional arrows and add shock watch to ensure proper handling and care.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Document carton or crate exterior prior to unpacking or uncrating.
- Verify TV temperature and condition prior to assembly, mounting or turning on unit.
- Secure and test structural integrity of TV wall mounts before hanging.
- Confirm proper placement and working condition of TV with customer prior to signing off the destination work order.
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.