Prior to moving:
- Inventory furniture item and its location prior to disassembly.
- Supply the proper manpower to facilitate a safe disassembly of any large furniture piece.
- Provide documentation and propose crating options for all hard to relocate antiques.
- Inventory, diagram, and take photos when necessary to facilitate prompt and informed reassembly of each furniture piece.
- Verify the integrity of each piece upon removal with all particle board products.
- Discuss and inform the shipper of any glued items that should not be disassembled prior to disassembly.
- Wrap, label and pack all pieces properly with diagrams and instructions.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Provide manufacturer instructions to independent contractors upon arrival if needed.
- Discuss location with shipper prior to reassembly.
- Point out, and possibly fix or repair any minor loose joints or stripped connections during reassembly.
- Document and notify the shipper immediately of any missing hardware or damage.
- Level and secure larger pieces for safety and stability.
- Clean all areas where assembly occurred upon completion.
- Make repairs and refurbish furniture items upon request.
- Large Tables
- Book & Wall Cases
- German Shrank
- Entertainment Centers
- Sofas & Sectionals
- Theater Seating
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.