Prior to moving:
- Inventory and discuss with customer the care and condition of the piano.
- Lock down and secure all keys and hammers.
- Remove all legs and pedal assembly.
- Remove lid and protruding hardware for shipping.
- Use proper packing material to meet piano finish and weather conditions.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Inspect the location and condition of the piano prior to service.
- Unlock all keys and hammers.
- Assemble pedals and music rack.
- Install lid and hardware.
- Attach the legs and verify the working condition of piano.
- Piano tuning service is available upon request.
- Grand Pianos
- Upright Pianos
- Player Pianos
- Tie and Untie Hammer Service
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.