Prior to moving:
- Survey the area of disconnection of all audio/visual equipment, computer station or home theater systems.
- Discuss with the shipper of any specific racks, mounting brackets, wires or items that may need disconnecting.
- Inventory, diagram, and label the working condition of each component or piece.
- Note any probable needs on the service order to facilitate a prompt and efficient reassembly.
- Label and pack all small items and loose parts in a prominently marked parts box.
- Disconnect Satellite Dish or antenna from mounting brackets.
Upon arrival at destination:
- Discuss in detail with shipper about exact requirements for install.
- Unpack and work with shipper to obtain a basic working setup.
- Custom installation upon request, or any hidden wiring applications with a professional audio-visual company.
- Test functionality of all components and hardware upon final assembly to ensure shipper satisfaction.
- Satellite Dishes
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Home Theaters
- Computers & Wi-Fi
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.