What Makes Us Different
- The fastest growing nationwide third-party providers in the industry.
- Service claims ratio of less than .005%.
- Full service coverage in all 50 states and Canada.
- Servicing over 1500 movers, relocation management companies, freight forwarders, and national accounts nationwide.
- 100+ years of managerial team experience servicing the relocation and third-party industry.
- Experience that matters with over 28 years in business.
- Extended hours, Saturday service, and 24-hour emergency assistance.
- No recorded voice mails or messages to insure customers are always speaking to a live person.
- New and improved vendor has arrived on site notification.
- Shared profile and picture capabilities of our technicians that will arrive at your door.
- Receive status reports including pre-contact notice, service time-frames, job arrival and job complete notifications, as well as viewable invoices and signed work orders all in real time.
- Comprehensive service, maintenance, and assembly reports are available with many of the services performed.
- Time and date stamped communication notes which can be shared and delivered in real time to keep an agent, shipper, and vendor informed and updated on all activities of an order.
- Smart track technology providing last minute coverage and availability when you need it most.
- Place and track all requests, read and analyze all recorded communications. and retrieve and save all work orders and invoices with our one of a kind on line tools.
- Receive faster updates and increased productivity with our unique, quick glance, online portal order message center.
- Simplified, one-page order entry screen and auto quoting features for quick and convenient order placement and quoting.
- Completely paperless company where any document can be shared and stored for your convenience.
- Single to multi branch level sorting tools to find and reference all information in seconds.
- Instantaneous and accurate quoting tools that can be used at any time with a phone, tablet or computer and WIFI connection.
- Customizable communication settings to meet any coordination and billing demands.
- Quick IM communications feature which allows one to free up valuable email and phone space at their work place.
- CMS systems integrate and adapt to any current, inhouse move management software. All integration and IT support are free of charge.
- Can easily review and convert any quote into an order with a simple click of a button.
- All certificates of insurance and background check information are required, maintained and recorded with all vendors.
- Limitless capacity with the largest, managed vendor base in the industry.
- Post order surveys are given to measure and insure quality, appearance and job performance with every vendor.
- CMS vendors undergo a rigorous qualification and training process to insure knowledgeable and ready technicians are on hand to service any order.
- All vendors carry a CMS ID card for verification and peace-of-mind when entering one’s home.
- Customized services and pricing to fulfill any financial goal or commission structure.
- 24 to 48-hour billing to meet any industry demands.
- Invoice, signed work order and inspection report delivery notification for immediate viewing and processing.
- All communication notes, quotes and company billing needs are cross referenced to insure 100% accuracy and cost efficiencies with every order.
- Digital work orders and inspection reports are signed then saved and sorted on line for customer convenience and long-term record storage.
- Monthly, quarterly, or yearly customized reporting is available to meet any analytic or financial requirements.
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.