CMS Key Players
- Dean started his relocation industry career in 1986.
- In 1993 he founded and grown Custom Movers Services Inc. (CMS) into one of the premier third party providers in the household goods relocation industry.
- His Responsibilities include Strategic Planning and Management Oversight of CMS.
- Mark joined CMS in 2005
- Mark Southerland credentials include 15 plus years of Business to Business sales experience in addition to starting and managing a Custom Home Building company. Mark has been a key force behind automating CMS’s infrastructure and refining its marketing strategy.
- Responsibilities include account awareness and compliance as well as managing the all sales and marketing aspects of CMS.
- Dale joined the CMS Team in 2009 as our Operations Manager.
- Dale has over 15 years experience in the relocation industry. Prior to joining CMS, Dale was the Director of Operations for a national moving franchise.
- His credentials include over 20 plus years in management in the beverage industry and United Van Lines agents in Northeast Ohio.
- Our Operations Managers responsibilities include implementation and oversight of operational procedure, claims oversight and guidelines. Dale has been instrumental in the accountability and procedural process for quality of service within CMS.
Director of Client Development
- Guy Lambert came to CMS with 22 plus years in account management in the Telecom and Health industries. He has been consistently involved in customer relations and satisfaction.
- Guys responsibilities include account retention and maintenance. Sales support and various Marketing functions. Guy attends industry functions while keeping CMS updated and ahead of the latest industry trends.
- Christine joined CMS in 2005
- Credentials include a dual degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Akron University.
- Responsibilities include oversight of all accounting guidelines for affiliates. Responsible for keeping budget guidelines and vendor margins within CMS requirements. Also oversees payables with all CMS vendors.
Rochelle Rose Shultis
Inside Sales Manager
- Rochelle joined the CMS Team in 2007, as a coordinator. She moved into the position of Customer Service Manager in 2009, and was promoted to Inside Sales Manager in 2012.
- Having more than 25 years’ experience in Customer Service and Sales, Rochelle was a Sales Representative for NAPA, as well as having worked for a custom fastener import / exporter, located in Cleveland.
- Responsibilities include Account Maintenance and Retention, sales liaison, and employee training to ensure that all team members provide the highest levels of customer service to all its clients and vendors.
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.