CMS Key Players
- Dean started his relocation industry career in 1986.
- In 1993 he founded and grown Custom Movers Services Inc. (CMS) into one of the premier third party providers in the household goods relocation industry.
- His Responsibilities include Strategic Planning and Management Oversight of CMS.
- Mark joined CMS in 2005
- Mark Southerland credentials include 15 plus years of Business to Business sales experience in addition to starting and managing a Custom Home Building company. Mark has been a key force behind automating CMS’s infrastructure and refining its marketing strategy.
- Responsibilities include account awareness and compliance as well as managing the all sales and marketing aspects of CMS.
- Dale joined the CMS Team in 2009 as our Operations Manager.
- Dale has over 15 years experience in the relocation industry. Prior to joining CMS, Dale was the Director of Operations for a national moving franchise.
- His credentials include over 20 plus years in management in the beverage industry and United Van Lines agents in Northeast Ohio.
- Our Operations Managers responsibilities include implementation and oversight of operational procedure, claims oversight and guidelines. Dale has been instrumental in the accountability and procedural process for quality of service within CMS.
Director of Client Development
- Cliff joins CMS with 25 years of Client Relations, Operations, and Business Development experience within the Relocation industry with experience working for Relocation Management Companies and Major Van Lines both at the corporate and at the agency level. He is CRP and GMS certified and enjoys keeping track of industry trends and best practices.
- Cliff’s responsibilities include business development, account management, various marketing functions, and representing CMS at industry events.
- In his free time, Cliff enjoys traveling with his family and coaching his daughter’s basketball teams.
- Christine joined CMS in 2005
- Credentials include a dual degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Akron University.
- Responsibilities include oversight of all accounting guidelines for affiliates. Responsible for keeping budget guidelines within CMS requirements. Also oversees all Accounting department functions.
Client Development Associate
- Zoe Reese started with Custom Movers Services in 2022 as a coordinator and quickly advanced to a Client Development associate role for the CMS Sales team.
- Responsibilities include account maintenance and retention, providing inside sales support, and managing all marketing materials and CMS branding.
- Credentials include a BA in history at the University of Akron, with over ten years of customer service and management experience in various industries while she attended school.
Your Reputation ... is Our Responsibility
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.