Want to Join Our Family?
CMS considers every employee as family. Whether you are a student looking to gain needed experience before starting a career, a graduate wanting to expand its resume of opportunities, or a stay at home parent or retiree wanting to take on new challenges or a change of life style; CMS has something for you.
CMS’s corporate culture is fun, exciting, and very casual; where teamwork, problem solving, critical thinking and communication is embraced. We welcome you to come join our team by filling out the below application now.
Customer Service Coordinator
Our Customer Service Coordinators interact with our Moving Company partners, our In-Field Service Technicians and the Relocation Customer via telephone and email/move management systems, coordinating events that occur within the 3rd Party Services moving process. Our CSCs process inbound information and communicate back to the parties involved within an order as it relates to specific tasks within that order. Keeping all parties informed and updated during the relocation process.
- Handling incoming and making outgoing phone calls to manage our daily order work flow.
- Interacting with our accounts, service technicians and end user customers.
- Provide concise, effective communication to multiple parties involved in the moving/relocation process simultaneously.
- Adhere to and strictly follow various protocol and procedures related to handling of our customers’ orders.
- Two years of customer service experience, preferably with heavy phone use in a fast-paced environment.
- STRONG multitasking abilities needed to proper handle incoming calls while working on numerous associated tasks.
- MUST be capable of and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be VERY detailed oriented. Relocation/moving industry experience is desired.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule and have excellent attendance history.
Job Application Form
Please contact us and a representative will reach out to you shortly.